Buyer personas are fictional representations of your ideal customers.
They are based on real data about customer demographics and online behavior, along with educated speculation about their personal histories, motivations, and concerns.
A persona includes demographic profiles that include the following types of information Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Employment status, Marital status and Income level. Whilst, demographics provide some insight into your customers, a buyer persona takes it to another level. A buyer persona will include additional information such as:
- Daily activities
- Frequent challenges or pain points
- Why certain purchasing decisions are made
- What makes a person decide between your business and a competitor
- How purchases are made
- The questions they frequently ask
- What might make their life easier
Buyer personas enable you to Organize your audience segments and make your marketing stronger.
- What type of marketing content to produce
- Which media outlets to target
- What elements to include or exclude from your sales process
- What products or services you should develop
And it is the last item in which CVS has excelled. It has created multiple buyer personas to drive digital transformation.
See how Beth has driven transformation at CVS.
For more information on any of these topics or to get in touch simply click above