Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ProductWorld’, ‘Semantic Search Co Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4100 Cork Airport Business Park, Avenue 4000, Cork, Ireland. Our company registration number is IE452355. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- All rights reserved. Android, Google and the Android logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Last updated: January 03, 2017
The Semantic Search Company Ltd. trading as ProductWorld.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Pharmacy App by RxMobility mobile application deployed in your pharmacy’s specific brand and configuration. (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name, phone number, postal address, date of birth, other information. ("Personal Information").
This information is stored securely using industry standard encryption and is secured in transit through the use of SSL.
This information is solely used for the purpose of enabling pharmacy staff to accurately assess and process Refill Requests for specific scripts duly issued by a medical practitioner in the proper manner. We do not sell your information to third parties for any purpose.
Certain account information may be requested to allow Push Notifications to be delivered through services provided by Platform Providers such as Google and Apple.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics ("Log Data").
In addition, we may collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. We anonymise our log data where possible to strip out Personally Identifiable Information and to remove Protected Health Information.
We may use and store information about your location, if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to provide features of our Service, such as allowing the app to plot a route from a User’s current location to the physical Pharmacy. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
The app can also store and transmit images of prescription information if the User provides permission to use the Camera and Gallery. This information is securely transmitted to and stored at the Pharmacy’s backend portal for the sole purpose of providing the Pharmacy Staff with information related to the Order or Refill.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to encrypted Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We encrypt data for transmission using SSL and store the information in encrypted format. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information is stored and processed in secure facilities located in the U.S.
However, your information, including Personal Information, may in rare circumstances be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction for the purposes of trouble shooting issues with the application or service.
If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we may occasionally transfer some isolated information, including Personal Information, to Ireland and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.